Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 18/14)

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.4 (may 20/13)

Postby Alucardiff » Wed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
Alucardiff wrote:I recall the title saying there will be an update on the 20th of May.

The title is saying the current version is from 20th of May ;)


It wasn't when I looked.
Also, can saves be brought over from the last version?
Alucardiff
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.4 (may 20/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 pm

Alucardiff wrote:Also, can saves be brought over from the last version?

Yes, because the saves are handled by the browser. But there are cases that clearing the cache is necessary due to a change in save file structure.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.4 (may 20/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:22 am

Now that Daisy's in the game, is the next step to make the lesbian scenes we've been waiting for? We so far have the one script that me and Quiz wrote. Maybe we can make multiples just like the TEC-XXX scenes.
User avatar
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.4 (may 20/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 23, 2013 6:25 am

MPLDAM9919 wrote:Now that Daisy's in the game, is the next step to make the lesbian scenes we've been waiting for? We so far have the one script that me and Quiz wrote. Maybe we can make multiples just like the TEC-XXX scenes.

Yes. But as for multiples, only in the future (or mid/far future). I will be creating the scene in world2 palace. Before that, of course, I need to make Daisy as a NPC.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Anton8 » Mon May 27, 2013 12:29 pm

===============================
Ёши и принцеса Пеаш / An idea: Yoshi and Peach
===============================

Зделайте новую локацию с динозавром ёшей
Пусть принцеса будет привязана верёвками к столу
Пусть динозавр ещи засовывает одну свою лапу принцесе в жопу
А принцеса пусть стонет таким жалобним жалобным голосом
И пусть играет эта музыка http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSsUpWTLEc

EDITEDby Ivan: Please mention your idea in English, thank you.
Пожалуйста укажите это в языке English, спасибо.
Anton8
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Alucardiff » Mon May 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Ooh, update on my birthday!
Birthday present?
Alucardiff
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm


Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Alucardiff wrote:Ooh, update on my birthday!
Birthday present?

More and more features in MIM PUT ;) Do you want even more?

Anton8 wrote:An idea: Yoshi and Peach

Interesting, But why the America National Anthem?
You are saying:

Create a tender place with Yoshi (a mushroom house?). Make Peach restrained with rope in a table.
Then Yoshi keeps slapping Peach butt while she moans with a melancholic voice,
and the Anthem plays.

Lets see other options.
Thank you for the images, by the way!
And be welcome!
Благодарю вас, и добро пожаловать.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
Alucardiff wrote:Ooh, update on my birthday!
Birthday present?

More and more features in MIM PUT ;) Do you want even more?


We want more, Ivan. We ALL want more! *laughs manically*

*slaps self*

... I'm good.

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
Anton8 wrote:An idea: Yoshi and Peach

Interesting, But why the America National Anthem?


That's what I'm wondering, too. This is definitely confusing in on itself. Why could this work and how? There's no way that the Star-Spangled Banner could work in anyway in this game. You want to keep a sort of fantasy fairy-tale world, right Ivan? How is that going to fit in a game like this? It's a real mind-boggler.

Ivan-Aedler wrote:You are saying:

Create a tender place with Yoshi (a mushroom house?). Make Peach restrained with rope in a table.
Then Yoshi keeps slapping Peach butt while she moans with a melancholic voice,
and the Anthem plays.


Well there's Yoshi's Home that hasn't been made yet. I guess it's an option to when Peach goes there, visits Yoshi and then he does that to her. Eh I'm not exactly opposed to bondage (I don't like the idea of being tied up, and I do mean [i]I[i/] myself, not everyone else), but there's an idea of getting Yoshi to be the rider and Peach giving him a ride. Granted that's wasting the cock on Yoshi's shell, but it's a different take on that sort of fantasy play.

But I still don't get the Anthem playing. Why can't the regular music play in the background? Isn't that enough?
User avatar
VintageBass
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:52 am
Location: The Dick of America

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 27, 2013 4:05 pm

VintageBass wrote:We want more, Ivan. We ALL want more! *laughs manically*

Me too! I'm a developer, but I am a human too :mrgreen:


VintageBass wrote:That's what I'm wondering, too. This is definitely confusing in on itself. Why could this work and how? There's no way that the Star-Spangled Banner could work in anyway in this game.

The problem is not any possible disrespect to a given nation (we have MANY movies with those, even well known movies like Police Academy. The problem is its OUTSIDE THE MARIO UNIVERSE :/

It can work for lonely short games, to fulfill the fetish of being in a honourable (or embarassing) situation.
I dont mind providing Peach art for developers in order to make these small games ;) But why they dont ask me? They prefer to just pick the resource from the game, and this is also bad because of bugs and incomplete Peach parts that gets imported.

VintageBass wrote:You want to keep a sort of fantasy fairy-tale world, right Ivan? How is that going to fit in a game like this? It's a real mind-boggler.

I agree. Quiz agrees even more!

VintageBass wrote:Well there's Yoshi's Home that hasn't been made yet. I guess it's an option to when Peach goes there, visits Yoshi and then he does that to her.

I like spanking. A tender one (not the REDDISH one, with the butt all over stained/bruisy).
And without rope (I also dont like bondage), BUT some special scenes (e.g. the PRISON) will have some bondage, like the heavy black ball, chains... But this time, its an expected situation (she is locked up there).

VintageBass wrote:There's an idea of getting Yoshi to be the rider and Peach giving him a ride.

For sure!

VintageBass wrote:But I still don't get the Anthem playing. Why can't the regular music play in the background? Isn't that enough?

Lets say americans like this too. Then am I going to put chinese, russian, etc, because those people also want too? It will make the game even bigger (20, 30mb SWF). And lets not forget, its outside Mario universe :/
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
VintageBass wrote:That's what I'm wondering, too. This is definitely confusing in on itself. Why could this work and how? There's no way that the Star-Spangled Banner could work in anyway in this game.

The problem is not any possible disrespect to a given nation (we have MANY movies with those, even well known movies like Police Academy. The problem is its OUTSIDE THE MARIO UNIVERSE :/


Well technically it is possible for Earth to exist in the Marioverse, since there were a few games that were based there including the original Mario is Missing game. And I have no problems representing my country, but again it's weird for it to appear out of nowhere during a scene that have no connections whatsoever.

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
VintageBass wrote:Well there's Yoshi's Home that hasn't been made yet. I guess it's an option to when Peach goes there, visits Yoshi and then he does that to her.

I like spanking. A tender one (not the REDDISH one, with the butt all over stained/bruisy).
And without rope (I also dont like bondage), BUT some special scenes (e.g. the PRISON) will have some bondage, like the heavy black ball, chains... But this time, its an expected situation (she is locked up there).


Spanking isn't bad and could be good, and I agree that making it too red from bruising is not my thing. Same for typing people up, unless it is for other reasons (like your dungeon idea). I want some freedom to work with for the body, not keep it too close. But yeah your slave dungeon thing is good.

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
VintageBass wrote:But I still don't get the Anthem playing. Why can't the regular music play in the background? Isn't that enough?

Lets say americans like this too. Then am I going to put chinese, russian, etc, because those people also want too? It will make the game even bigger (20, 30mb SWF). And lets not forget, its outside Mario universe :/


Yes. ... Wait, huh? ... Actually, thinking it over, why is a Russian suggesting to play the Star Spangled Banner during a bondage scene with Yoshi and Peach? [think]
User avatar
VintageBass
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:52 am
Location: The Dick of America

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm

VintageBass wrote:Well technically it is possible for Earth to exist in the Marioverse

Yes, but a fairy one, a medieval one, like SMRPG and SMW, otherwise we will have a conflict because of a loosen concept. Like the 'Delfino Island' case. I already said before, I WONT BE adding airplanes and more modern structures. I can still retain the shiny lattices because , well, SMB2 have it in some boss levels, SMB3 has it in the palace areas (checkered black and white), and SMRPG has it in the TOWER level (Booster's home). But I'll refrain from 'too modern' landscapes and houses. Like Mario using a videogame to see his emails in TTYD. I would use a message sent (and received) by a pigeon.

We have a discipline about all of this in the current game, otherwise we will lose focus and we will lose the fairy theme.

VintageBass wrote:But again it's weird for it to appear out of nowhere during a scene that have no connections whatsoever.

I agree.


Ivan-Aedler wrote:Same for typing people up, unless it is for other reasons (like your dungeon idea).

You mean, tapping people up? Yes, not only Peach. Its like a disciplinary action. And if the partner is naked, it can be arousing.

VintageBass wrote:Yes. ... Wait, huh? ... Actually, thinking it over, why is a Russian suggesting to play the Star Spangled Banner during a bondage scene with Yoshi and Peach?

I think its not due to a 'cold war' thing (we dont have these anymore, we live in a global world), many of my friends are Russians. Neither an 'enraged' thing (I see it as a fetish), but he might know that Peach was designed by MiyaMot0, a Japanese, not an American. But anyway... it will be strange to have it in the game.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon May 27, 2013 4:46 pm

VintageBass wrote:
Ivan-Aedler wrote:
VintageBass wrote:That's what I'm wondering, too. This is definitely confusing in on itself. Why could this work and how? There's no way that the Star-Spangled Banner could work in anyway in this game.

The problem is not any possible disrespect to a given nation (we have MANY movies with those, even well known movies like Police Academy. The problem is its OUTSIDE THE MARIO UNIVERSE :/


Well technically it is possible for Earth to exist in the Marioverse, since there were a few games that were based there including the original Mario is Missing game. And I have no problems representing my country, but again it's weird for it to appear out of nowhere during a scene that have no connections whatsoever.

I don't think we can regard that game as canon. Especially not the DOS version WITH talking *shudder*

VintageBass wrote:
Ivan-Aedler wrote:
VintageBass wrote:Well there's Yoshi's Home that hasn't been made yet. I guess it's an option to when Peach goes there, visits Yoshi and then he does that to her.

I like spanking. A tender one (not the REDDISH one, with the butt all over stained/bruisy).
And without rope (I also dont like bondage), BUT some special scenes (e.g. the PRISON) will have some bondage, like the heavy black ball, chains... But this time, its an expected situation (she is locked up there).


Spanking isn't bad and could be good, and I agree that making it too red from bruising is not my thing. Same for typing people up, unless it is for other reasons (like your dungeon idea). I want some freedom to work with for the body, not keep it too close. But yeah your slave dungeon thing is good.

Who would even tie Peach up? I cannot think of a single character who would. I do see spanking happening though (the Chargin' Chucks specifically).

VintageBass wrote:
Ivan-Aedler wrote:
VintageBass wrote:But I still don't get the Anthem playing. Why can't the regular music play in the background? Isn't that enough?

Lets say americans like this too. Then am I going to put chinese, russian, etc, because those people also want too? It will make the game even bigger (20, 30mb SWF). And lets not forget, its outside Mario universe :/


Yes. ... Wait, huh? ... Actually, thinking it over, why is a Russian suggesting to play the Star Spangled Banner during a bondage scene with Yoshi and Peach? [think]

Um guys, I think I solved that problem. It's Memorial Day today, maybe he was just referencing that? (You should know this Bass.) I don't think he wants it in the game.
Main Script Editor and Writer of "Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale".
User avatar
QuizmasterBos
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 27, 2013 5:02 pm

QuizmasterBos wrote:
VintageBass wrote:Well technically it is possible for Earth to exist in the Marioverse, since there were a few games that were based there including the original Mario is Missing game. And I have no problems representing my country, but again it's weird for it to appear out of nowhere during a scene that have no connections whatsoever.

I don't think we can regard that game as canon. Especially not the DOS version WITH talking *shudder*


Oh... well I just know that Earth does have some ties to the Mushroom World, even if some of it deals with sport games (the Olympic games) or that game I mentioned. Of course rather or not you're considering it canon or not is up to you.

QuizmasterBos wrote:Who would even tie Peach up? I cannot think of a single character who would. I do see spanking happening though (the Chargin' Chucks specifically).


From the suggestion, it was Yoshi who would be tying Peach up. He would tie her up, place her on the table, play with her while she moans, and then Star-Spangled Banner starts playing. Like you I don't want to see Peach tied up... but for a different reason.

QuizmasterBos wrote:
VintageBass wrote:Yes. ... Wait, huh? ... Actually, thinking it over, why is a Russian suggesting to play the Star Spangled Banner during a bondage scene with Yoshi and Peach? [think]

Um guys, I think I solved that problem. It's Memorial Day today, maybe he was just referencing that? (You should know this Bass.) I don't think he wants it in the game.


... *checks calender* Actually I know what today is. But still I find it odd that a Russian is suggesting that of all things. And if it were put into the game, how would anyone get it, especially to those who are playing this in different countries.
User avatar
VintageBass
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:52 am
Location: The Dick of America

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 27, 2013 5:12 pm

Quiz, did you read the post above yours?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2&p=738#p735
I'm just telling this because you posted at almost the same time as me.
VintageBass wrote:Oh... well I just know that Earth does have some ties to the Mushroom World, even if some of it deals with sport games (the Olympic games) or that game I mentioned. Of course rather or not you're considering it canon or not is up to you.

There are Mario games, in fact, that uses Earth as a reference. And some games doesnt have an 'Earth map', but some regions depicting real country limits, like SMW for example (I dont recall the country names, I think one appears to be India/China, and the other, Japan). Actually, the whole Earth thing is just to make kids play the game more, making them feel they're in our world too. I was a kid too, remember. But the initial concepts of Mario (with hentai movies like the first one and movies like Mario Bros Super Show) shows Mario and Luigi as plumbers working on Earth, then getting inside Mushroom World using a magical pipe. So it might has a connection, but mushroom kingdom isn't Earth. Its a fairy world after all.

VintageBass wrote:And if it were put into the game, how would anyone get it, especially to those who are playing this in different countries.

Another good reason for it not to be put in the game.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon May 27, 2013 6:58 pm

VintageBass wrote:Oh... well I just know that Earth does have some ties to the Mushroom World, even if some of it deals with sport games (the Olympic games) or that game I mentioned. Of course rather or not you're considering it canon or not is up to you.

Actually, it is not up to me, but up to all of us. I'm the one who gives advice, Ivan makes the final call, but we can all discuss.

VintageBass wrote:From the suggestion, it was Yoshi who would be tying Peach up. He would tie her up, place her on the table, play with her while she moans, and then Star-Spangled Banner starts playing. Like you I don't want to see Peach tied up... but for a different reason.

That doesn't make any sense in any way. I hope to see him repost in English.

VintageBass wrote:... *checks calender* Actually I know what today is. But still I find it odd that a Russian is suggesting that of all things. And if it were put into the game, how would anyone get it, especially to those who are playing this in different countries.

I thought he was just being nice to America. Saying something like: "A tribute to Memorial Day" *links to Star-spangled banner*

Ivan-Aedler wrote:Quiz, did you read the post above yours?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2&p=738#p735
I'm just telling this because you posted at almost the same time as me.

Yes, I did. I just thought it wasn't really worth changing my post over.
Main Script Editor and Writer of "Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale".
User avatar
QuizmasterBos
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Ivan-Aedler wrote:There are Mario games, in fact, that uses Earth as a reference. And some games doesnt have an 'Earth map', but some regions depicting real country limits, like SMW for example (I dont recall the country names, I think one appears to be India/China, and the other, Japan). Actually, the whole Earth thing is just to make kids play the game more, making them feel they're in our world too. I was a kid too, remember. But the initial concepts of Mario (with hentai movies like the first one and movies like Mario Bros Super Show) shows Mario and Luigi as plumbers working on Earth, then getting inside Mushroom World using a magical pipe. So it might has a connection, but mushroom kingdom isn't Earth. Its a fairy world after all.


Yeah I know some knowledge of it from reading the wiki, and I do know there is a map... but that's for the game that this is named after (and where Weegee came from). Wait there are hentai movies? I do know there are animes and I know of the live-action movie (which I kinda do want to re-watch just to see how bad it was) and the SMBSS, but I never seen or heard any of them before (except for the live-action movie).

Really the whole connection with Earth and the Mushroom World is definitely as flip-flop like other ideas pitched as wild guesses. It's only there just to fit with Mario's flexibility as the everyman and what kind of scenario Nintendo can come up with.

QuizmasterBos wrote:
VintageBass wrote:Oh... well I just know that Earth does have some ties to the Mushroom World, even if some of it deals with sport games (the Olympic games) or that game I mentioned. Of course rather or not you're considering it canon or not is up to you.

Actually, it is not up to me, but up to all of us. I'm the one who gives advice, Ivan makes the final call, but we can all discuss.


Ah. Well I know little other than what I gathered from the wiki, since my first Mario game was 64 so any other knowledge of earlier games are limited. Though I do remember seeing a sort of games hosted by Mario that featured Backgammon, Checkers and other games of the like. I think there were four games and it was early in elementary. My memory isn't that great.

QuizmasterBos wrote:
VintageBass wrote:From the suggestion, it was Yoshi who would be tying Peach up. He would tie her up, place her on the table, play with her while she moans, and then Star-Spangled Banner starts playing. Like you I don't want to see Peach tied up... but for a different reason.

That doesn't make any sense in any way. I hope to see him repost in English.


Agreed. Although I do like my idea of Yoshi riding Peach just to flip the order. At least that makes sense.
User avatar
VintageBass
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:52 am
Location: The Dick of America

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 28, 2013 1:52 am

VintageBass wrote:Wait there are hentai movies? I do know there are animes and I know of the live-action movie (which I kinda do want to re-watch just to see how bad it was) and the SMBSS, but I never seen or heard any of them before (except for the live-action movie).

The name of the movie was 'Mario SMB - Rescue of Princess Peach (a Rare Anime).
I loved it (Peach was beautifully acting and her drawing is...decent, like Alice Wonderland), and although in japanese, it has subtitles and Mario calls her 'Peach!' but....I didnt like Mario drawing (he's....a bit uglier). And I THINK she didnt end up with Mario in the end :/

mario peach lovely.jpg
mario peach lovely.jpg (18.27 KiB) Viewed 9134 times

VintageBass wrote:Really the whole connection with Earth and the Mushroom World is definitely as flip-flop like other ideas pitched as wild guesses. It's only there just to fit with Mario's flexibility

Yes.

VintageBass wrote:Ah. Well I know little other than what I gathered from the wiki, since my first Mario game was 64 so any other knowledge of earlier games are limited.

You S-H-O-U-L-D play SMB1, SMB2 and SMB3 FULLY. I have the original games (Super Mario All Stars) on my still working Nintendo. I like that old Mario style so bad (I prefer much more than the 'slimmer enraged and kiddier' Mario like in Sunshine and Galaxy. I prefer the classic Mario, PERIOD ;) (click to enlarge)

mario choices.jpg
mario choices.jpg (109.04 KiB) Viewed 9134 times
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue May 28, 2013 2:02 am

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
VintageBass wrote:Wait there are hentai movies? I do know there are animes and I know of the live-action movie (which I kinda do want to re-watch just to see how bad it was) and the SMBSS, but I never seen or heard any of them before (except for the live-action movie).

The name of the movie was 'Mario SMB - Rescue of Princess Peach (a Rare Anime).
I loved it (Peach was so beautifully drawn, like Alice Wonderland), and although in japanese, it has subtitles and Mario calls her 'Peach!' but....I didnt like Mario drawing (he's....a bit uglier). And I THINK she didnt become with Mario in the end :/

mario peach lovely.jpg

That isn't hentai, it's just anime. It's a weird anime though, I saw part of it once.
Main Script Editor and Writer of "Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale".
User avatar
QuizmasterBos
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Anton8 » Tue May 28, 2013 2:03 am

I do not know English

Therefore, there may be errors

I'm going to ask a very moronic question

Why is nowhere on the internet can not download the new version of your game?

I found only version of Mario is Missing Peachs Untold Tale v1.8.8 (2012)
Anton8
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Anton8 » Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 am

another question
In the options you can increase tits princess
But why can not increase her ass?

Princess Peach Big Ass

http://gifok.net/images/2013/05/28/BjEX.png
Anton8
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 28, 2013 2:31 am

Anton8 wrote:I do not know English
Therefore, there may be errors
I'm going to ask a very moronic question
Why is nowhere on the internet can not download the new version of your game?
I found only version of Mario is Missing Peachs Untold Tale v1.8.8 (2012)

Hello there!
You can write like you're doing, its better than using a translator, so thank you.

You can find the latest version in this first page of this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2
And also on LOK (Legend of Krystal) just in case this site goes down for any reason (maintenance etc):
http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/vi ... =34&t=2265

Anton8 wrote:another question
In the options you can increase tits princess
But why can not increase her ass?

Not yet. Its a feature to be made in the future (maybe only in the next year).

Anton8 wrote:Princess Peach Big Ass
http://gifok.net/images/2013/05/28/BjEX.png

I like it ;) Thanks.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Anton8 » Tue May 28, 2013 3:25 am

I will print text in Russian
To me it is easier

В подвале замка принцессы должна быть тюрьма
Ещё можно сделать там каких нибудь рабынь

А можете сделать для принцесы камуфляжную одежду?
Зелёный камуфляж
Ещё хотелось бы чтобы у неё был боевой нож как в фильме Рембо
Кстати а почему в игре нельзя атаковать врагов?
Например нажимаеш кнопку и принцеса бьёт ногой по грибу и гриб отлетает в сторону
Или например удар кулаком
Почему там такого нет?
Anton8
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 28, 2013 3:46 am

Anton8 wrote:I will print text in Russian

все в порядке

Anton8 wrote:In the basement of the castle princess should be a prison. Else you can do there what some slaves

Its planned. I've designed a prison area. Peach would be restrained there if gameover, after the player presses CONTINUE.
Его планировалось. Я разработал тюрьмы области. Peach бы горчичник там, если GameOver, после игрок нажимает 'CONTINUE'.

Anton8 wrote:Camouflage clothing? Green. Yoshi?

Peach has a Yoshi costume. She can ride the Yoshi, but not in the prison, because I plan putting enemies there.
Peach костюм Yoshi. Она может ездить, но не в тюрьму, потому что я планирую положить врагов там.
Koopa, Mouser, Shyguy, Wart, Bowser ...и другие..

Anton8 wrote:I would also like her to have a combat knife in the movie Rambo

Rambo? Why? почему? Its interesting but its outside Mario universe.
Его интересная, но ее пределами вселенной Марио.
И зачем использовать оружие или ножи? Его насилия.

Anton8 wrote:By the way, why in the game you can not attack enemies?

You can! Just jump on them, or use vegetables or fireballs (when fire Peach).
Some BOSSES (Birdo and Larry) cannot be attacked because they're incomplete.
Вы можете! Просто прыгать на них, или использовать овощи или огненными шарами.

Anton8 wrote:For example, Princess can 'kick' (or throw) mushrooms towards them.

Possible. But I prefer vegetables and fireballs (soon, pills when she's a nurse) because its Mario rules.
Возможно. Но я предпочитаю овощи и огненные шары (скоро, таблетки, когда она медсестра).

Спасибо за ваши предложения.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm


Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue May 28, 2013 3:25 pm


Can you PLEASE keep it on topic and not post images with no context whatsoever? That is not what this thread is for.

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
Anton8 wrote:In the basement of the castle princess should be a prison. Else you can do there what some slaves

Its planned. I've designed a prison area. Peach would be restrained there if gameover, after the player presses CONTINUE.
Его планировалось. Я разработал тюрьмы области. Peach бы горчичник там, если GameOver, после игрок нажимает 'CONTINUE'.

You forgot to mention that the prison isn't in Peach's Castle, but somewhere else.

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
Anton8 wrote:Camouflage clothing? Green. Yoshi?

Peach has a Yoshi costume. She can ride the Yoshi, but not in the prison, because I plan putting enemies there.
Peach костюм Yoshi. Она может ездить, но не в тюрьму, потому что я планирую положить врагов там.
Koopa, Mouser, Shyguy, Wart, Bowser ...и другие..

Anton8 wrote:I would also like her to have a combat knife in the movie Rambo

Rambo? Why? почему? Its interesting but its outside Mario universe.
Его интересная, но ее пределами вселенной Марио.
И зачем использовать оружие или ножи? Его насилия.

Wait, what? This makes no sense at all, we can't just put things in for no reason. This game stays in the Marioverse.

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
Anton8 wrote:For example, Princess can 'kick' (or throw) mushrooms towards them.

Possible. But I prefer vegetables and fireballs (soon, pills when she's a nurse) because its Mario rules.
Возможно. Но я предпочитаю овощи и огненные шары (скоро, таблетки, когда она медсестра).

Спасибо за ваши предложения.

Wouldn't make sense anyway. How is a mushroom supposed to harm enemies?
Main Script Editor and Writer of "Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale".
User avatar
QuizmasterBos
MIM Knight
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Alucardiff » Tue May 28, 2013 3:48 pm

Alucardiff
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Anton8 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:32 pm

QuizmasterBos wrote:Wouldn't make sense anyway. How is a mushroom supposed to harm enemies?


I was talking about something else
That the game was a close fight (To be able to beat the enemies hands and feet)
Anton8
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Wait, let me answer.

QuizmasterBos wrote:Can you PLEASE keep it on topic and not post images with no context whatsoever? That is not what this thread is for.

I would also advise this, because its nice to have a context, in order to be analysed, and, if its interesting, be implemented in MIM PUT. I liked the pics. I dont know this game version in the pics. A mod for GameBoy?

QuizmasterBos wrote:You forgot to mention that the prison isn't in Peach's Castle, but somewhere else.

Yes. Its in a dungeon, in a keep we dont know exactly. Peach will flee from there anyway, she doesnt want to know.

Anton8 wrote:I was talking about something else. That the game was a close fight (To be able to beat the enemies hands and feet)

Why a close fight? Like STREET FIGHTER? Well, the plan is to make a fairy game, like Princess Peach for DS, as a parody, using Mario elements, in a tender way (no war, no gore, but only love) ;) Peach can use fireballs and vegetables to knock them down anyway.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby Anton8 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:10 pm

How many levels in the game?
Сheat codes?
And I liked the princess in this game
I especially liked the moment when she is in a bathroom stall slaps himself on the ass
Good game

Japanese game developers about Mario did not try to sue you?
Anton8
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 6:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Game: Peach's Untold Tale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests