Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 18/14)

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.9 (apr 12/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:42 am

Ivan-Aedler wrote:I have more news:

Now that we can have tons of levels (and objects), since LALEM is dead, I can reimport optimizations I did until version 1.8.4 (then I've had to UNoptimize objects because of LALEM). I was using special objects (MCs) to blocks like the green ones (in watery level). I'm retrieving back up to 200kbytes of space, because I can use tons of MCs again, without LALEM. I might do that with other objects today and tomorrow. Then I want to create StarHill mountain (using pen tool), 'tree hole' (it will act like a pipe, its from SMRPG) and import Daisy (at last).

That's great! I can't wait til Daisy is in the game! We will finally have the lesbian sex scene we've been waiting for!
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 am

Mostly bugs fixed.
I've also put the game in the forum (page 1).
You can play in a small window, or you can click in the link below (it will open in FULL screen) or you can download it (right click).

See what I've found: a remastered SMRPG song ;)
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS

Re: Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0a (apr 24/13)

Postby Thatguy45 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Happy Birthday to the game!
Thatguy45
MIM Knight

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Happy Anniversary to this project! Is there something special for the update for today?
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Okay, you guys, considering that today is MiM PUT day, I decided to try out an idea that I had.
So I went ahead and posted a simple little line and saw what happened if I translated it in Japanese and then back!

This is what resulted from that:
Spoiler! show
Mario is Missing joke2.png
Mario is Missing joke2.png (28.46 KiB) Viewed 7780 times

Mario is Missing joke3.png
Mario is Missing joke3.png (19.44 KiB) Viewed 7780 times

Now you may or may not notice is that the word scandal has magically appeared in the box. That happens when adding the exclamation mark for some reason.

Then I decided upon removing the first character in Japanese and see what I got. The results were... surprisingly crazy, just look at these:
Spoiler! show
Mario is Missing joke5.png
Mario is missing a tower because of Peach's scandalous adventures? What happened, did she promise someone a building?
Mario is Missing joke5.png (18.49 KiB) Viewed 7780 times

Google Translate became happy too!
Spoiler! show
Mario is Missing joke4.png
Mario is Missing joke4.png (18.91 KiB) Viewed 7780 times

Then it even got grammatically correct! It seems that google translate pierced right through our game and got the real meaning of this game:
Spoiler! show
Mario is Missing joke6.png
Mario is Missing joke6.png (20.29 KiB) Viewed 7780 times

Google translate was even nice enough to gave us a recommendation (ran out of attachment space, sorry):
http://i.imgur.com/NlBz7JF.png
Spoiler! show
Yes, that IS a good idea! A party would be so much more fun if you knew that Peach slept with Toad just to get that star so she could win!

Here is my favorite joke
http://i.imgur.com/9Y79Q2i.png
Spoiler! show
Watch out for the sequel: Scandal story of Peach 2: Salmon!

And then we have... wait, what?!
http://i.imgur.com/139LozE.png
Spoiler! show
I did NOT partake in any scandalous activities with any members of the Team! I swear! Neither did anyone else, right? Riiight?

Try it out for yourselves!
Main Script Editor and Writer of "Mario is Missing: Peach's Untold Tale".
QuizmasterBos
MIM Knight

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 pm

QuizmasterBos wrote:Okay, you guys, considering that today is MiM PUT day, I decided to try out an idea that I had.

WOW, now THIS is magic. A coincidence?
The last one was funny! Thank you to make me laugh a bit.
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS

Postby Toyloli » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:23 pm

That's because some of those words (like our words) require multiple characters to make them up. So by removing characters you're changing the words.
The other problem is that there is no such term as Birthday in traditional japanese. Until westerners arrived they didn't celebrate individual birthdays, that's why Children's Day and Adults Day are holidays in their country.
You celebrate your children on Children's day, and adults on Adults day.

So Birthday actually reads as 'Spawned Raw Day' (誕生日) or something.
Which just makes for all manner of confusion when you remove characters, or put them next to other characters.

edit:
This is the best translation I could get, using your original phrase translated, then adding full stops in places.
Mario. Congratulations. Birthday is missing.. Story is not apparent. Pee. Switch.
Here to mess with your libido
Toyloli
MIM Knight

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:17 am

Aside from all the bugs I've been finding, the new update's great, Ivan! Keep up the good work!
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 pm

QuizmasterBos wrote:Okay, you guys, considering that today is MiM PUT day, I decided to try out an idea that I had.
So I went ahead and posted a simple little line and saw what happened if I translated it in Japanese and then back!

Oh God, that got me laughing! That's absolutely hilarious! Although if there would be a Mario Party: 1) how would it be missing, and 2) how would the others get the stars?

And Peach had a scandal with a trout? ... I'm curious about how that affair came about.

Still, happy birthday! Hopefully in the coming days I'll be pumping out more content and adding on to this game.
VintageBass
MIM Knight

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:05 pm

MPLDAM9919 wrote:Aside from all the bugs I've been finding, the new update's great, Ivan! Keep up the good work!

I will. 63 bugs fixed so far, but I will go on! [bashing]
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:04 pm

VintageBass wrote:

Oh God, that got me laughing! That's absolutely hilarious! Although if there would be a Mario Party: 1) how would it be missing, and 2) how would the others get the stars?

And Peach had a scandal with a trout? ... I'm curious about how that affair came about.

Still, happy birthday! Hopefully in the coming days I'll be pumping out more content and adding on to this game.

Well, the sentence was "In Mario Party is missing: Scandal story of Peach", so you can read that as "You know what I am missing in Mario Party? A scandal story of Peach?"

And maybe the others would just get a disadvantage. Say, Peach can put out to get the number on the dice she wants, or get a free star from something. The others would then compete for second place and a chance to get it on with her. Or something like that.

Toyloli wrote:
Mario. Congratulations. Birthday is missing.. Story is not apparent. Pee. Switch.

Well done Mario, the birthday is missing, but we do not know how.

And I find the fact that it says P-switch funny. I mean, that really gives another meaning to the thing doesn't it? (Not that it wasn't an easy joke to begin with)
QuizmasterBos
MIM Knight

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:13 pm

QuizmasterBos wrote:
VintageBass wrote:

Well, the sentence was "In Mario Party is missing: Scandal story of Peach", so you can read that as "You know what I am missing in Mario Party? A scandal story of Peach?"

And maybe the others would just get a disadvantage. Say, Peach can put out to get the number on the dice she wants, or get a free star from something. The others would then compete for second place and a chance to get it on with her. Or something like that.

Huh, then it wouldn't be so bad to get second place. Sure Peach is the winner, but whoever ends up second is probably the bigger winner considering who's the prize. (please be Daisy, please be Daisy, please be Daisy!)

Toyloli wrote:

QuizmasterBos wrote:Well done Mario, the birthday is missing, but we do not know how.

I think I know how: the Koopalings were hiding inside of the cake and when the right moment came, they popped out, destroying the cake and taking all of the presents! Oh, and Bowser Jr. took the birthday girl as well.
VintageBass
MIM Knight

A non related FINDING!

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:29 am

I was fixing bugs then I discovered why the compile/deployment times were so high!
Collision timelines were using too many layers. I dont know why exactly but EMPTY layers were making the game use more memory and with longer time to compile (THREE times longer!)

So, instead of 6 minutes (for example), I'm now deploying in 2 minutes.
Now I can test the game 3x faster. [mario]

Also, I uploaded an update. More than 80 bugsfixed so far.
If the game becomes more playable with less glitches, I can keep on with my job -> levels, features, enemies, scenes.
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS

Re: A non related FINDING!

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:43 am

Ivan-Aedler wrote:I was fixing bugs then I discovered why the compile/deployment times were so high!
Collision timelines were using too many layers. I dont know why exactly but EMPTY layers were making the game use more memory and with longer time to compile (THREE times longer!)

So, instead of 6 minutes (for example), I'm now deploying in 2 minutes.
Now I can test the game 3x faster. [mario]

Also, I uploaded an update. More than 80 bugsfixed so far.
If the game becomes more playable with less glitches, I can keep on with my job -> levels, features, enemies, scenes.

The good news is the game's now more playable after each bug we've reported. So don't give up, Ivan.
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight

Newer version

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:07 pm

MPLDAM9919 wrote:The good news is the game's now more playable after each bug we've reported. So don't give up, Ivan.

I uploaded a newer version with more bugs fixed (page 1). If more bugs, please post in the BUG thread.
LOK site is down since 15 minutes ago.

EDIT: LOK offline since more than 2 hours ago!
We have only the RAPIDSHARE link on page 1, sorry about that. I will upload a normal SWF tomorrow later.
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS

Postby soyedu » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 am

Ivan, i actually can enter in this webside by the link you posted in LOK, cuz every time i'll play mim put i forget how to write aedler hahaha, and if i write at google mim put,mario is missing peach untold tale, or others, google send me to Lok, newgrounds or youtube(even youtube?). To enter here, i need open the 3 page or use Bing search :shock: ... why google doesn't send me here? if my google is in spanish the results change?
soyedu

Postby Luftmallow » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:11 am

soyedu wrote:Ivan, i actually can enter in this webside by the link you posted in LOK, cuz every time i'll play mim put i forget how to write aedler hahaha, and if i write at google mim put,mario is missing peach untold tale, or others, google send me to Lok, newgrounds or youtube(even youtube?). To enter here, i need open the 3 page or use Bing search :shock: ... why google doesn't send me here? if my google is in spanish the results change?

With most web browsers, pressing ctrl+d lets you add the current page you're on to your list of bookmarks, favorites, or whatever Chrome uses. That's how I switch between forums quickly.
Luftmallow
MIM Knight

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 am

soyedu wrote:If i write at google mim put,mario is missing peach untold tale, or others, google send me to Lok, newgrounds or youtube(even youtube?).

MIM PUT comes from MIM. MIM from Playshapes exists since 2010. So google still links back to these places. it will last a bit (months? Years?) for the google to undestand that we have an official site for MIM PUT.
I decided to use Aedler because its iconic to me, and a really rare name. Its not like John. So if you remember the name aedler (or other rare name) google will output the projects/info about that name. Easier to find, and without spam/mischievous sites (well, at least until now).

soyedu wrote:To enter here, i need open the 3 page or use Bing search :shock: ... why google doesn't send me here? if my google is in spanish the results change?

You can bookmark the page, or you can go to this site copying the text in the main screen of MIM PUT. Just check it out ;)
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:28 pm

soyedu wrote:Ivan, i actually can enter in this webside by the link you posted in LOK, cuz every time i'll play mim put i forget how to write aedler hahaha, and if i write at google mim put,mario is missing peach untold tale, or others, google send me to Lok, newgrounds or youtube(even youtube?). To enter here, i need open the 3 page or use Bing search :shock: ... why google doesn't send me here? if my google is in spanish the results change?

I don't know if the results change, but I found that the aedler forum is the first result in the 2nd page now. And the more we visit this, the more the site will move up, so finding it will become easier.

And yes YouTube, I once found that a German guy was LP-ing the game (has two parts of it uploaded. Part 2 dates back from late March) and told it in the LoK forum, but nobody paid attention to that *sigh*.

And you know what REALLY creeps me out. I once uploaded a crummy file to mediafire, known as Map Subcon 1-1 (or the current World 3-1) and I can find it back on the second page. Maybe google is giving me special results, but if they don't, it's really creepy. I mean, I haven't even added the words MiM PUT in there.
Also, it has been rated, a solid 3.9 :shock:
QuizmasterBos
MIM Knight

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Quick question Ivan. Shouldn't the orgasms in the showers count to the score since Peach is masturbating and cums?
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight

Postby VintageBass » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 am

I have to ask: since Luigi's gonna make an appearance, are you guys gonna be using Weegee or work a new head for the Mario bro? I don't mind Weegee, but I don't want to be fapping if I'm staring at his creepy mug, especially if he's telling these sexy stories.
VintageBass
MIM Knight

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:02 am

VintageBass wrote:I have to ask: since Luigi's gonna make an appearance, are you guys gonna be using Weegee or work a new head for the Mario bro? I don't mind Weegee, but I don't want to be fapping if I'm staring at his creepy mug, especially if he's telling these sexy stories.

Haha, no, Luigi will be like Mario bros!

MPLDAM9919 wrote:Quick question Ivan. Shouldn't the orgasms in the showers count to the score since Peach is masturbating and cums?

Already Fixed !
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 am

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
MPLDAM9919 wrote:Quick question Ivan. Shouldn't the orgasms in the showers count to the score since Peach is masturbating and cums?

Already Fixed !

That's good to hear!

Also, what's coming in the next update? Will we finally see Daisy at her castle?
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:19 am

MPLDAM9919 wrote:Also, what's coming in the next update? Will we finally see Daisy at her castle?

All that conversion and bug fixes let me really tired.
I want to start making levels again. I can put Daisy in parallel.
Ivan-Aedler
MIM PS

Postby Toyloli » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:42 am

MPLDAM9919 wrote:Also, what's coming in the next update? Will we finally see Daisy at her castle?

I would expect Peach is... And possibly a chain chomp.
Toyloli
MIM Knight

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:59 am

Toyloli wrote:

I meant Daisy at her castle in World 2. And I hope to see Chain Chomps soon as well.
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight

Postby Toyloli » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:18 pm

MPLDAM9919 wrote:
Toyloli wrote:

I meant Daisy at her castle in World 2. And I hope to see Chain Chomps soon as well.

You missed the pun. You asked what's coming.
I told you who. Please don't make me break the joke down... [whistle]
Toyloli
MIM Knight

Postby Toyloli » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:28 pm

QuizmasterBos wrote:Actually, Ivan had a glory hole planned for the prison area. But that is not enough, especially at a place you will so rarely visit.

We can use glory holes for blowjobs, handjobs and even for penetrative sex, but as you said, how do we make it happen? Well, the player can choose. What if Peach sits down in the toilet and a penis sticks through. Several buttons would be available, say
Pee (only if that fetish is activtated)
Leave
Masturbate
And maybe clicking on the penis will make Peach notice it.

Then you can decide what to do with it, say
Touch it (just a little touch, more of an exploration. Peach could be asking herself: "What does this feel like?"
Handjob
Blowjob
Fuck it (by which Peach then picks a random way of fucking it, unless we think it is better to allow all the choices to be available)

By the way, the best part of a glory hole is that it is just a disembodied penis, so later on, when we have different flavours of dick, we can see one picked randomly, even a Koopaling's member could come out of the hole.

What do you think?

RIIIISE MY OLD POST, COME BACK FROM THE GRAVE THAT I MIGHT MOLESTETH YOU
You're making it too complicated.
If we already have characters who Peach can buy stuff from, and are going to have a Bar then we can have a display. Where peach can simply grab a drink or a mushroom. Then someone goes "Hey, You have to pay for that!"

We already have one potential scene from there in list, she has money so she's spanked and coins come out.
If she doesn't have money, she's thrown into the room with the glory hole and required to give head till her debt is paid.

It'd almost be like a mini game.
Toyloli
MIM Knight

Postby VintageBass » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Toyloli wrote:We already have one potential scene from there in list, she has money so she's spanked and coins come out.
If she doesn't have money, she's thrown into the room with the glory hole and required to give head till her debt is paid.

Well honestly if Peach is walking around nude, the few places she can put those coins are in her breasts, pussy and bumhole. Plus seeing other things popping out of her butt while smacking it sounds funny. Really I can't wait to see that be implement into the game.

Also that would make sense for the glory hole. After all, you don't have the money, you gonna have to make it one way or another.

Toyloli wrote:It'd almost be like a mini game.

From recalling my time playing Superstar Saga to complete it, I didn't have a fun time dealing with the mini-games that had me trying to get stuff done (besides Barrel and the arcade games. Those were fun). If mini-games were to make it in, hopefully they aren't too frustrating to play.
VintageBass
MIM Knight

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Toyloli wrote:
MPLDAM9919 wrote:
Toyloli wrote:

You missed the pun. You asked what's coming.
I told you who. Please don't make me break the joke down... [whistle]

Ooooooh! I get it now! Sorry about that. I'm slow sometimes.

An idea has struck me. If Peach runs out of time on the time and if the player is going for a full virgin run, should there be a way for her to defend herself from being raped?
MPLDAM9919
MIM Knight

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Game: Peach's Untold Tale